Monday, January 2, 2012

The Story of Us

My wonderful husband knows me so well. I never imagined that I'd be lucky enough to find the guy of my dreams. The closest I could ever get to my perfect guy - the only thing missing is the singing and dancing abilities. ;-) For Christmas this year my favorite present was something he made me. Despite the fact that he thinks he isn't creative, he really is. I love it! It's a book titled The Story of Us. It has different events from when we first met until today with blank pages for my notes/additions and to add to the story as the years pass. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!


I love his sense of humor.

Secretly, I wanted it to be him, too.

True story. :-D


It's Awesome! We love our little Alexander. Love, love, love.

Have you done anything special for someone you love? Have they done anything for you. Please share your story. I'd love to read about it. Looking forward!

2 comments:

CIB said...

This is the cause of my proudest moment this Christmas. Knowing I could make something that touches your heart (but not in a weird medical way...). Love you. ~Ivan

Just Me said...

haha I love you. This was seriously the best gift ever. I can't wait to see what else we add to it over the years. :-)