Saturday, January 14, 2012

Incomplete Goals

The 2 goals listed below were not completed. I'll give you my reasons, but they're just excuses - they could have been done if I would not procrastinated or spent money on going out to eat/buying presents for  myself and others.

2. Go as Dr. Who #4 (Tom Baker) or Velma Dinkley for halloween
Why didn't this get completed. 1) I waited until last minute. 2) I would have just been wearing it around the house and we had no trick or treaters this year (which made me really sad). We didn't go to any parties or go out anywhere for Halloween. I actually am glad I didn't dress as Velma, though. Apparently it was the trendy thing to do this year. Dr. Who would have been awesome, though. :-)

5. Pay off at least 2 credit cards
Well, with medical bills, car repairs, and Ivan starting his own business this just wasn't going to get done. I was hoping it would, but too many other things were stacking up. :-( Next year will definitely still have a financial goal in the works. It is definitely needed. Definitely.

Were there any goals that you didn't complete. Or that you completed and it was a great achievement and a shock? I'd love to hear about it. Let me know!

No comments: