Saturday, December 3, 2011

Goal #8 (Studio) Completed

After I finished painting the dresser I could finally finish up the studio. Here is the room right before I moved the dresser in, but before I brought everything into the room.




A bit of a mess, isn't it? That was only about 2/3 of my stuff, but there was still a ton of it. Oh, and that coffee table you can see hidden under stuff will be a bench as soon as I get the tools I need.
So what did it look like when everything was moved in and cleaned?






Doesn't it look great?! There is plenty of room and storage, a work table, a comfy bean bag (actually a LoveSac), and all sorts of other goodies. I keep going in the room just to stare at it. haha It makes me so happy to have a place to work on this stuff. I also love that I have things from friends and family throughout the room. I have decorative items from Kai, a record player that my dad gave my mom when they were dating, prints and artwork from friends, and, of course, various things from Ivan.

Do you have a place of your own where you can relax, read, paint, build, or whatever? Where is it? What's it like? I hope it brings you joy and is a place you can think and be creative. God bless!

No comments: