Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Writer's Block

I feel compelled to write, but lately I haven't been able to actually get words out. It doesn't matter if it's for this blog, an e-mail, or one of my stories...nothing is making it's way to paper or screen. I thought trying to write about the block, if that's what it is, would help. I mean, it's taken me over 5 minutes just to write this much. Ridiculous!

The past few weeks my creativity has been leaning more toward working with my hands and making something not just typing or writing. Luckily, this has helped with some projects. The dresser will be primed tonight and painted tomorrow, if all goes according to plan.

I've also just wanted to hang out with Ivan and Alexander more. What better way to spend my time than with the guys I love?

Workouts have been going great. I need to post an update on my progress, I suppose. I need to measure everything first, though, so I have numbers for the post. I was working out in the evenings, but switched to mornings last week. I get up around 5:45 (I just can't get out of bed at 5:30...I need just a few more minutes of rest) and am out of the house at about 6:10. Working out has been tough, but I've noticed I have a little more energy. Well, energy isn't really the right word. I feel better and am just more positive. I guess the part in Legally Blond where she says endorphins make you happy is true. Who knew?

Ok, this has taken me way too long to write and I've strained to think of what to say. Soon I'll have the pictures of the dresser up and the workout update.

Looking forward.

No comments: