Thursday, September 15, 2011

Overwhelmed by Thoughts

Have you ever had so many things buzzing around in your head that you feel like you'll go crazy? I don't mean a to do list or what's on your calendar. I mean ideas and thoughts to improve yourself, your hobby, your relationships, your life. That's how I've felt lately. It's mostly very manageable, but there are times that the feeling just overcomes me; makes me know that I'll dream about tidal waves and running away from them. It's really hitting me right now, which is why I'm posting. I have so many ideas about how I want to improve myself, my house, my art...so many things.
It's not that I'm not happy. I am so happy and lucky to have my husband and son - I never thought I'd be this blessed. They bring me joy every single day and always bring a smile to my face. It's not just me, either. Ivan is feeling the same way, although it's more to deal with his venture to start his own business. That may be adding to it because I'm nervous for him, though confident at the same time. It's very exciting!
I think it'll get better when I can actually get things planned out and get some project complete. I suppose Ivan and I will have to have free weekends to get some of it done. I hope to have goals/projects from my current list completed soon and have pictures posted here. If I can keep my head on straight I'll even have before, during, and after pictures. :-)
Hmm...interesting. Writing for a little while has helped calm me a little. Maybe I should write some of my ideas and stories down when I feel this way. Something to think about.
Do you ever get overwhelmed by the ideas, creative or not, that run through your mind?

1 comment:

CIB said...

ALL THE TIME, BABE! More and more often I am waking in the middle of the night. But NOT b/c of fear and stress. BUT B/C OF IDEAS AND EXCITEMENT.

I'm scared to death about the upcoming future. Yet I WILL faithfully walk beside the Lord in the direction I was made for!

I love you. You are a better wife, friend, and mother than I could of EVER hoped for.

Love you.

~Ivan