Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quilt

Hello, friends! I've been working on a quilt for the past week or so. All of the pieces have been cut and I've decided where I want each piece placed. I need to sew it all together now, but I haven't been in the mood. I desperately need to clean my house, too. My plans for the day were cancelled (Meg's sick :-( but I get to see her next weekend for a BBQ) and I just want to lay around the house, play with Alexander and Ivan, and not do any work. This is my only free weekend for the next month, though, so I should really clean/work inside and out. Ivan, of course, is already outside mowing our weed covered lawn. Once Alexander takes a nap I suppose I'll start cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen, then work my way to the bedrooms and living room. Maybe I'll start sewing tonight while Ivan and I watch a movie. I have pictures of my quilt pieces and how I want it to look when together. I need to get pictures off of my camera and put them online. I haven't downloaded pictures from my camera since the holidays. Maybe that will be my goal for the week - upload quilt pictures to the blog and have most of the sewing for the quilt complete. Peace!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." ~Lao Tzu

No comments: