Saturday, May 29, 2010

Deadline?

Apparently, I should never set deadlines for myself. At any rate, the pictures I wanted to post of the quilt are below. I can't decide if I like it or not...possibly because there is a lot of pink in it. I have backups to give as presents, though, such as cute, baby hair clips. The quilt has not been sewn together yet because I just found the plug and pedal a few days ago. Time to get to work!

A bunch of pieces for the quilt

The quilt pieces together. The center and corners will actually be pinwheels.

"General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around." ~ Hugh Grant, Love Actually

No comments: