Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Joy

The studio is at a standstill. I have surgery on Tuesday, so I'm more focused on that event. There will not be much of a point in finishing the room when I probably won't be able (or wanting) to walk up stairs for a couple of weeks.

 Last night we had a pity party with some friends and neighbors. One of the neighbors is having surgery on Monday and another had a bad fall and is on crutches. We think there's something in the water here. haha It was a great time, though. One of the reasons we bought a house instead of continuing to rent was for socializing and having good times. I think this is the first time we've actually talked to our neighbors on a regular basis, let alone hang out with them, since we've been married (which has only been 3.5 years). I guess the third time's a charm and our third dwelling did the trick. :-)

And here's hoping that two weeks stuck in bed will mean a fun new layout for the bliggity blog.

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life." ~ Apocrypha

*Please forgive any typos. I can't find my glasses, so my vision isn't so good at the moment. It also means that I can't find the spellcheck button. haha

No comments: