Sunday, January 10, 2010

.5 Studio

The studio is halfway finished. I need to find a card catalogue to help organize small things like buttons, embroidery thread, etc. I want an older one, but if I can find a new one for a reasonable price then I'll get it. Many of the ones I'm finding look like catalogues, but are actually multimedia cabinets. Ugh! I've decided that I will be doing a quilt first. I'm quite horrible with a sewing machine so it will definitely take a while to make, but it may be neater. I think I'll eventually have to partner with someone on these types of projects...someone who is talented with a sewing machine.

This week I'm going to start organizing my fabrics. I'll also end up going to Jo-Ann fabrics in the near future (as soon as I find one that is near me). I'm sure there are some kind of outlet stores, too, that might have interesting fabrics. Who knows.

Wish me luck!

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." ~Scott Adams

No comments: