Sunday, March 6, 2011

Warrior Dash

A friend of mine mentioned something called Warrior Dash today. I had no clue what it was, but figured it was a 5k or some kind of dance routine where you dress like a samurai or crusader or something. It's actually an obstacle course that involves jumping over fire, tredding through water, climbing over ropes & cars, and God knows what else. Here's a link to the website: http://www.warriordash.com/ Since it also has you going through mud I'm not sure if I'll do it yet. Mud? I just don't know if I can handle being that dirty. Who knows, though, it could be really fun. I have a 5k in July and this could really help me prepare for that. Come to think of it, it could also help with my goal of losing weight. I have a few more weeks to decide, but think it needs to be before the wave that friends will be in gets booked. I wonder if Ivan would want to participate? We'll see.

No comments: